You are a young woman who is enjoying her life to the full. Your career is heading in the right direction, and you have an active social life. Indeed, you have met a partner who you like, and things have progressed rapidly in the bedroom department as you are enjoying unprotected sex.
You think that things couldn’t be much better until one morning you start to have an itching sensation around the vagina. You don’t think too much of it, but it continues and then you also suffer from a burning sensation. This is no good, so you put in your evening out on hold. You decide that the best course of action is to contact https://www.better2know.com.au/page/womens-std-testing.
They ask you to head to one of their many clinics where you will be looked after by an experienced team of medical experts who have put together a collection of tests to meet your personal requirements. It will be quick and pain free.
Important reasons why you should get tested for a sexually transmitted disease
- HPV, a form of STD can have long term serious health issues, as it has a well-known connection to cervical cancer, but it can also cause cancer of the vulva, vagina, penis, or anus.
- STDs are far more common than you might think, and it is nothing to be ashamed of, with many remaining asymptomatic for years.
- It is important to get tested so that you can discuss it with your partner and make them aware so that they can also be tested. It may be an uncomfortable chat, but it is essential, to discount any possible accusations of cheating.
- You will be treated and feel better in no time at all, both in your body and mind. Nobody wants discomfort when going about their everyday business, so getting cured as soon as possible is always the best way.
- Not all STDs have symptoms, so getting a test is a good idea, especially if you are likely to begin having unprotected sex with a partner. It is quick, easy, and confidential when you get tested.
Anyone can be infected with an STD, even a virgin, so do not be scared or embarrassed. Book an appointment and get a test to ensure that you can relax and enjoy your life with a healthy body and mind. It may even save you from more serious diseases or infertility and pregnancy issues later down the line.