SUFFERING FROM ACID REFLUX? – THIS HOMEMADE DRINK WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM IN NO TIME!
Acid reflux is a condition when the acidic gastric fluid is regurgitated into the esophagus, causing heartburn. Esophagus is the tube which connects the stomach and the throat.
People who suffer from acid reflux usually feel regurgitated food or sour liquid at the back of their throat or experience a burning sensation in the chest known as heartburn.
Other symptoms may appear as well, like difficulty swallowing, coughing, wheezing and chest pain. These symptoms usually appear when you go to bed at night. If you have problems with acid reflux then you must make some life changes so you could feel better.
You need to lose weight, avoid certain foods which worsen the heartburn and try to consume smaller meals.
Foods which are known to cause heartburn are as follows: chocolate, dried and fatty foods and peppermint. Do not consume alcohol and avoid smoking as well.
This recipe will help you in reducing the symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux:
- 1 potato
- 1 apple
- After you peel the potato, ground it.
- Then squeeze the potato juice with the help of gauze and pour it into a glass. The same procedure is applied to the apple.
- Make a mixture and drink it two times a day.
- You must drink it 1 hour before a meal.
- You can use it until the heart burn is gone.
Source: Natural Healing Magazine