Cinnamon Spiced Coffee with Coconut Milk For Long-Lasting Energy Without the Crash
There is nothing as refreshing as a hot cup of coffee early in the morning to keep you alert and energized for the day’s activities.
However, while coffee taken on its own may be irritable to your stomach, you can add some extra ingredients to help soothe your abdomen of this irritation.
This is something you would want to avoid especially if you have to run off to work early in the morning only to have a discomforting feeling in your stomach on your way to work or at work.
This discomfort can disrupt your entire plan for the day as frequent visits to the men’s or ladies room can be exhausting.
A simple spiced coffee recipe taken daily can help to keep you active while being gentle on your stomach.
Here’s what you require to make a full week serving of this recipe:
- Coconut milk — 2 cups
- Nutmeg — 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon — 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla hemp protein powder — 1 cup
- Cardamom — 1/2 teaspoon
- Dates — 10
- Coffee — 4 cups
– Incorporate your coconut milk, hemp powder, dates and coffee in a blender and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
– You should brew your coffee with all the spices stated.
– Consume this drink every morning without the fear of any irritation to your stomach.
– Now you don’t have to worry about drinking coffee early in the morning because of the discomfort it causes to your stomach with this simple spiced coffee recipe and what’s great about it is you have a serving for an entire working week at your disposal.