HOW TO ELIMINATE CHOLESTEROL DEPOSITS AROUND YOUR EYES, EASY – ALL NATURAL!
Xanthelasma most commonly affects people who have high cholesterol, diabetes or cirrhosis, but it is also common among people who are between 40 and 60 years old.
If the cause is high cholesterol in the blood, you need to take steps to reduce your cholesterol level.
Natural solutions that will help you solve this issue:
If you are struggling with xanthelasma, garlic is the right solution for you because it contains enzymes that help flatten the small, bumpy deposits. Moreover, garlic is beneficial for reducing a high cholesterol level as well.
- All you have to do is to slice up a garlic clove or crush a few garlic cloves to make a paste.
- Once prepared, apply the paste on the affected area and cover with gauze so the garlic doesn’t get into your eye.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Repeat this method once daily for several days.
- Another solution is to eat 2-3 raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach on a daily basis.
Make sure to consult your doctor if you prefer to take a garlic supplement.
Notice: Never leave garlic for a long period of time on your skin because it may burn it. Avoid using it completely if you have sensitive skin.
Banana peel is very effective when it comes to dissolving the cholesterol deposits around your eyes and the best part is that it is safe to use.
- Banana peel will help you dissolve the bumpy deposits naturally because it has strong antioxidant properties and enzymes.
- First, cut out a small piece of a ripe banana peel.
- Carefully place the inside part of the peel over the cholesterol deposit.
- Secure the peel with a bandage or tape and leave it on during the night.In the morning, remove the peel and wash the area with water.Repeat every night until the bump is no longer visible.
Almonds are extremely effective in reducing cholesterol spots around your eyes as they have the potential to reduce LDL cholesterol in the body.
- All you have to do is to prepare a paste with some milk and 1 teaspoon of almond powder.
- After that, apply the paste on the affected area and allow it to dry.
- Gently scrub off the paste with a wet finger. Repeat once a day.
Another solution is to soak 4-5 almonds in water at night and eat them in the morning as a part of your breakfast on a daily basis.
Source: http://www.mycentralhealth.com/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/2016/11/01/how-to-eliminate-cholesterol-deposits-around-your-eyes-easy-all-natural/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/HOW-TO-ELIMINATE-CHOLESTEROL-DEPOSITS-AROUND-YOUR-EYES-EASY-–-ALL-NATURAL.jpghttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/HOW-TO-ELIMINATE-CHOLESTEROL-DEPOSITS-AROUND-YOUR-EYES-EASY-–-ALL-NATURAL-150x150.jpgNATURAL REMEDIES