10 Reasons to Add Cucumber to Your Water Daily
Cucumber water offers a lot of therapeutic benefits and also cools the body. Cucumbers are full of vitamin K, B, C, copper, potassium, manganese, polyphenols and other compounds.
Drink cucumber water every day in order to avoid nutrient deficiencies.
Combine cucumber and water; keep it for 1 hour, and drink throughout a day.
10 Reasons To Add Cucumber To Your Water
- It is good for the bones and muscles: Cucumbers are known as a good source of silica, which strengthens the connective tissues by promoting joint health.
- It is good for the skin and hair: With silica and antioxidants, your skin will be clear and supple. Also, the hair growth can be stimulated by the silicon and sulfur in the cucumbers.
- It is diuretic: Cucumber water can retain the water which is one of the main causes of weight gain.
- Helps in strengthening the immunity: Cucumbers are full of vitamins C, A, and B which boost the immunity.
- It is detoxifying: Be encouraged to drink cucumber water as an integral part of juice cleanses.
- It is great for the kidneys: Cucumber helps in lowering the uric acid levels in your system and keeps the kidneys healthy.
- Reduces bad cholesterol: Cucumbers contain sterols which reduce the bad cholesterol.
- Helps in fighting cancer: Cucumbers have lariciresinol, secoisolariciresinol, and pinoresinol which reduce the risk of several cancer types.
- Helps in fighting bad breath: Cucumbers have phytochemicals which can kill the bacteria in the mouth that causes bad breath.
- Protects the brain: Cucumbers contain fisetin which is an anti-inflammatory flavonol, very important for the brain health.