Feng Fu Point to Rejuvenate Your Body. This Is What Happens When You Place An Ice Cube At This Point On Your Head! Unbelievable, But True! – Healthy Positive Mind –
There is a completely unique point in our body. If you regularly place an ice cube at that point, the body begins to rejuvenate, many diseases disappear, and you will always be healthy, cheerful and full of energy. It is located between the tendons in the neck, at the back of the head, more precisely, in the hole – like place where your head and neck join together.
Here you can find the point, which is called Feng Fu in Chinese acupuncture.
The method consists of the following steps:
lie on your stomach ( or sit ) and place an ice cube ( about 2 × 2 cm ) at the Feng Fu point ( a hole in the back of the head ), and hold it for 20 minutes.
Fix it with bandage, scarf, etc. You need to do that regularly, with breaks of 2-3 days, in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed. There is no way of catching a cold with this procedure.
At first, you may feel cold, but in the next 30-40 seconds you can sense the influx of heat to the action point. The first few days you will have a feeling of euphoria due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
– It will improve your sleep
– You will be always in a great mood and you will experience general vitality
– It will improve, in great manner, the work of the digestive tract
– You will stop worrying about frequent colds ( ice cubes can be used at elevated temperatures )
– You will eliminate the headache, toothache, joint pains
Amazingly, it is supposed to help with the following diseases:
- breathing organs
- the cardiovascular system
- neurological diseases with degenerative changes in the spine
- acute gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
- disorders of the thyroid gland
- arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
- bronchial asthma
- disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition
- cellulite ( especially at an early stage and prevention )
- menstrual cycle disorders, impotence, frigidity, endocrine infertility
- psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia
- In other words, the Feng Fu point method does not heal, but it brings the body in its physiological norm,
- literally rejuvenates the body, and provides strong life impulse.
You should not use this method if you are pregnant, you have a pacemaker or you suffer from epilepsy and schizophrenia.
In Chinese medicine, the body is seen as an energy system, so that the massage can affect the flow of energy and the functional activity of organs. There is another point – the “point of longevity”, which provides permanent rejuvenating and healing effect and prevents aging – the Zu San Li point.