Remove Those Annoying Dark Patches on The Neck, Underarms and Inner Thighs in 15 Minutes
Dark patches usually appear on the neck, armpits, and inner thighs, due to waxing, shaving, using deodorants and even sun exposure.
People spend lots of money on beauty treatments, dermatologist or products that are promising dark spots elimination from the skin, but sometimes it’s only a waste of time and money.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Olive Oil and Salt
Say goodbye to all stains and feel comfortable in your skin again!
Learn the easy, simple and inexpensive way, to restore optimal health for your skin , to make it look younger, bright and stains free.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- lemon juice
- aloe vera gel (optional)
- Mix baking soda and coconut oil or olive oil in a container until it becomes a cream-like paste consistency.
- Then grab a cotton pad/ball and dip into the mixture OR simply use your hand and gently apply on the affected area, leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and remove with plenty of cold water.
- After rinsing the mixture, you can apply aloe vera gel on your skin (this is optional) and just leave it dry, no need to rinse.
– You can do this routine 3x a week, until you see some improvements.
– Make sure to protect your skin with sunscreen with SPF 30+ if you’re spending time outdoors.
– Hydrate yourself by drinking lots of water and consume foots loaded with vitamin E.