Cabbage and Aloe Vera Powerful Potion: Reduces Weight and Increases Energy – Healthy Positive Mind –
How many times you’ve been advised from the elderly, that you should put cabbage leaf on your sore spot “cabbage can heal everything”?
Maybe they did not have scientific facts to support their claim, but they really were right, and that numerous studies prove the same.
Cabbage is one of the most powerful foods available to us because of that, you must include your diet. Cabbage has a strong antioxidant, anticancer and antibacterial activity, especially if consumed in fresh form.
We recommend that you try the next powerful potion that combines cabbage juice and juice from aloe vera (which you can purchase at any health food store), ginger and mint, which provide great taste.
Cabbage Juice and Juice from Aloe Vera
- 200 cup juice of aloe vera
- ¼ clove fresh cabbage
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger tea
- optional: a few fresh mint leaves, half a cucumber
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture. Prepared potion drink it fresh.
- Encourages detoxification of the body. Thanks to glucosamine, a compound that is found in cabbage, this drink helps the body expel the harmful substances that can be a cause of health problems.
- Treat the skin. Cabbage contains phytochemicals, antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E, which do wonders for your skin.
- Soothing effect on the digestive system. A drink from fresh cabbage facilitates the work of the complete digestive tract so that it stimulates digestion. It relieves stomach ulcer and strengthens the stomach lining.
- Reduces bad cholesterol. If you have problems with high cholesterol, especially bad one, cabbage will be particularly helpful because it contains no fat, and is rich in soluble fiber and phytosterols, which is an important ally in the fight against cholesterol.
- Helps weight loss. Cabbage is a food with a minimal amount of calories, which is excellent for all diets. One large cabbage from which you can make a salad for the whole family contains about 250 calories. It is rich in fibers that control appetite and stabilize blood sugar levels.