Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey: Natural Combination that Treats Many Diseases
It has been medically confirmed that the powerful mixture of garlic, apple cider vinegar, and honey has the ability to treat various disease, thanks to the beneficial properties of the ingredients it uses.
- For instance, garlic contains a potent antioxidant called allicin, allowing it to prevent the development of cancer and slow the aging process.
- Apple cider vinegar, commonly referred to as ACV, is beneficial when it comes to obesity, diabetes, and indigestion.
- Finally, honey works as antimicrobial agent and it is abundant in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
When combined, these ingredients positively affect the entire body and it has been said that they significantly reduce both cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
In addition, a recent study shows that this mixture is effective in treating various cancer types. Amazingly, people who have tried it as an alternative cancer treatment claim that it helped them overcome the disease for good.
All of the ingredients are easily accessible and it is very likely that they are already found in your kitchen cabinet. The recipe is extremely easy-to-make and it doesn’t require anything special. Due to its health benefits and its amazing taste, this recipe has become all the rage and more and more people have started to consume it. Note that it should be taken on an empty stomach, before you eat or drink anything else.
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of organic and unpasteurized honey
Simply put all the ingredients in a blender and process for 60-90 seconds. Then, transfer the mixture into a jar and keep it refrigerated.
As mentioned above, this mixture should be taken on an empty stomach. Take 2 tablespoons of it in the morning and feel free to mix it with water of juice, in case you don’t find it tasty. Consume it for five days and then prepare a new, fresh mixture.