Natural Remedies For Psoriasis! – Healthy Positive Mind –
Psoriasis is a chronic and contagious skin diseases. The causes of this disease are many which include seasonal changes of weather, dirt, various injuries to the skin, genetic factors and very often occurs and due to a weakened immunity. For this reason, treatment of psoriasis naturally can have very positive effects.
1. Sea water – Swimming in the sea or the treatment of affected areas of the skin with sea water can be one of the useful natural remedies.
2. Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective natural anti-psoriasis as pH regulating skin. This requires the diseased areas keep lining of apple vinegar for 30 minutes.
3. Cabbage – Fresh leaves of cabbage in the form of compresses also helps to ease the unpleasant symptoms of psoriasis. Before you can use as a compress cabbage leaves should be a little squeeze down to start firing juices and through them one can wrap a thin cloth or gauze.
4. Banana – banana bark also has a beneficial effect if it wraps places on the skin affected by psoriasis.
5. Aloe Vera – This herb produces positive results in the treatment of many skin diseases so that also includes the treatment of psoriasis. In the absence of fresh plants is recommended to use aloe vera oil, cream or gel.
6. Linseed oil – regularly treat patients fields flax oil is another useful natural remedy for psoriasis.
7. Other vegetables – Highly available vegetables such as pumpkin, cucumber, carrot, in the form of coatings, can also yield positive results in the treatment of skin diseases.
8. Sun – One of the oldest natural remedies for psoriasis is heliotherapy (exposure to sunlight).
9. Ultraviolet rays – Selective phototherapy that uses ultraviolet light of certain wavelengths (UVB about 315 nm).
As with the onset of psoriasis or worsening of the condition of the disease an important role environmental factors provoking the state of the immune system, patients are advised to pay attention to nutrition. That’s why we enumerate which foods are desirable and undesirable that in the course of the fight against psoriasis.
1. Omega-3 fatty acids – especially fish (mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, herring, trout), then walnuts, flax, soybeans, peas, pumpkin, olive oil.
2. Foods rich in vitamin A: low fat foods rich in vitamin A (essential for healthy skin), such as carrots and apricots.
3. Foods rich in antioxidants: Cranberry, blueberry, apple, raspberry, choke-berry, broccoli …
4. Foods rich in zinc: shellfish, brewer’s yeast, whole grains …
5. Sesame – In the fight against psoriasis good will come sesame seeds, which were previously (a few hours) submerged in water or yogurt. This mixture is necessary to consume in the morning on an empty stomach.
1. Fatty food – pork and all red meat, full-fat dairy products, milk chocolate, and similar foods can lead to a deterioration of the situation in psoriasis patients.
2. Spices – How to use spice almost always need to be careful so in this case does not recommend too much spicy food.
3. Sparkling and alcoholic beverages – Due to these types of beverages with many health problems classified as undesirable, it is case by when it comes to the treatment of psoriasis.
4. Citrus fruits: lemon, orange, mandarin …
Note: Since it is known that the flow of psoriasis treatment is often unpredictable and very hard work, the use of natural medicines should be counted for a longer period of time and persistence.
Source:http://naturalremedies365.com/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/2016/07/05/natural-remedies-for-psoriasis-healthy-positive-mind/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/psoriasis.jpghttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/psoriasis-150x150.jpgNATURAL REMEDIESNatural Remedies,Psoriasis