Cranberry – an oasis of the health – Healthy Positive Mind –
Cranberries belong to the group of berries that have numerous health benefits. Rich with vitamin C, and minerals like calcium, sodium, phosphorus, beta-carotene and fiber. Whether consume fresh or dried – Cranberries are true oasis of health for your body.
10 health benefits of cranberries
- Cranberries are effective in preventing breast cancer and colon cancer.
- Like any berries the cranberries have also low levels of cholesterol and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. If you regularly consume them, you can reduce the high blood pressure and prevent heart diseases.
- One of the health benefits of cranberries is the treatment of infections of the urinary system to women.
- Cranberry juice inhibits bacteria from entering in the urinary tract and it eliminate them.
- Cranberries may prevent stomach ulcer because it kills bacteria H.pylori, which causes the ulcer.
- Eating fresh cranberry can eliminate unpleasant breath.
- Cranberry protects the eyes from diseases and disorders such as cataracts, corneal degeneration etc.
- The cranberry burns the fats, and that way you can easily lose weight. But to the thinness be effective do not add sugar in the cranberry juice.
- Cranberries are known as a natural treatment anti stones in the kidney .
- Cranberry juice cure from colds and throat infections. But you mustn’t do it with cold water or to add ice.
- The calcium located in cranberries makes bones healthier and stronger.