EAT 2 BLACK-SPOTTED BANANAS A DAY FOR A MONTH AND THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR BODY! – Healthy Positive Mind –
How often bananas are on your daily food plan?
There is so many health benefits and reasons to add them to your diet. Did you know that eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day?
First read about some benefits of eating this miracle fruit, than try a little experiment – start eating 2 bananas per day.
- Bananas are rich in potassium, that helps to regulate your blood pressure, which is what helps to keep your heart functioning correctly.
- Our bones also need this potassium as it helps to reduce calcium excretion, which is how bananas help to reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and help to keep bones strong the older we get.
- They contain good levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and manganese.
- Bananas also contain a compound called cytolcin which is believed to increase white blood cells that are crucial for having a strong immune system.
- The fibre in bananas can also help relieve the symptoms of heartburn.
- Bananas may be able to help protect you against stomach ulcers, or help to treat existing ones.
- Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas are precursor for melatonin, which promotes relaxation and helps to regulate sleep.
- Best of all, the riper the banana, the higher the benefits. Black-spotted bananas have even been shown to help the body fight cancer.“Japanese researchers have proven that ripe bananas help fight cancer. As your banana ripens, its antioxidant levels rise, strengthening your immune system and increasing your white blood cells! In fact, ripe bananas are eight times as effective as their younger green siblings when it comes to elevating the cancer-fighting potential of white blood cells.”
This is what will happen if you eat two black-spotted bananas a day for one month!
Lower Blood Pressure
Potassium is known for its ability to lower blood pressure. It does this by balancing out the effects of salt. The body needs a balance of both sodium and potassium in order to keep blood pressure at a healthy level.
The fiber, potassium, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 found in bananas are excellent for heart health. Potassium consumption of 4,069 mg a day has been directly linked to a 49% lower risk of ischemic heart disease, compared to those who only consumed about 1,000 mg. Bananas also reduce the chance of having a stroke!
Because bananas are a good source of fiber, potassium, and Vitamin C, they are an excellent food choice for those with diabetes. High-fiber diets have been shown to improve insulin levels, which makes bananas an excellent choice. However, the carbohydrates found in bananas need to be carefully recorded.
Bananas have the ability to combat heartburn, diarrhea, and constipation. This is because they are an easy food to digest. (source) However, it should also be noted that 1% of those who suffer from acid reflux find that bananas aggravate the problem. (They don’t work for everyone.)
Improved Mood and Memory
Bananas might be the world’s most perfect brain food. By supplying nutrients essential for proper neurological functioning, bananas help the brain regulate mood and appetite while also supporting important cognitive functions like focus and memory.
www.davidwolfe.comhttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/2016/06/19/eat-2-black-spotted-bananas-a-day-for-a-month-and-this-will-happen-to-your-body-healthy-positive-mind/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2-banana.jpghttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2-banana-150x150.jpgWEIGHT LOSSBanana,Health Benefits