The Secret Of The Swedish Diet That Made The Whole World Gone Crazy – Healthy Positive Mind –
This diet includes a reduced intake of carbohydrates, and the focus is on fats and proteins.
Another advantage of this diet is that you can forget on counting calories and certain hours that are allowed to eat, but you must follow the rules.
– All types of meat
– All kinds of fish and crabs
– Eggs of all ways
– Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
– Dairy products exclusively of high fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
– Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazilian nuts)
– Vegetables such as beetroot, carrots, beets and celery
– Fruit. Just one fruit per day instead of dessert, especially raspberries are recommended.
– Chocolate with high percentage of cocoa, 2 times a week (70% cocoa)
– Sugar, bottled juices, sodas, pasta, pastries, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
– Cereals and starch (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
– Margarine and refined oils
– Alcohol, especially beer
The diet is simple and not burdens the body and is especially recommended in the moments when you want to lose weight quickly without being hungry.