When You Change the Way You Look At Things, the Things You Look at Change: Wayne W. Dyer, “The Father of motivation” – Healthy Positive Mind –
WAYNE W. DYER was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth. Over the four decades of his career, he wrote more than 40 books, including 21 New York Times bestsellers. He created many audio and video programs, and appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.
During his lifetime, Dr. Wayne Dyer wrote extensively on the art of manifesting, exclusively dedicating several of his books to the subject of learning how to manifest the life of your dreams. Manifest Your Destiny and Wishes Fulfilled were just two of his most well-known titles on the subject of co-creating.
Dyer was affectionately called the “Father of Motivation” by his fans.
“My purpose is to help people look at themselves and begin to shift their concepts,” said Wayne W. Dyer.
“Remember, we are not our country, our race, or religion. We are eternal spirits. Seeing ourselves as spiritual beings without label is a way to transform the world and reach a sacred place for all of humanity.”
When not traveling the globe delivering his uplifting words, Dyer wrote from his home in Maui—enjoying the beauty of nature, his swims with the sea creatures, and happy visits from his children and grand children. In 2015, he left his body, returning to Infinite Source to embark on his next adventure.
Here are a few Wayne W. Dyer Quotes who had a great influence on my life. In Some Situations Literally Opened My Eyes!
- Love and love alone dissolves all negativity, not by attacking it, but by bathing it in higher frequencies, much as light dissolves darkness by its mere presence. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that are making you unhappy. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- Begin to see yourself as a Soul with a Body rather than a Body with a Soul.” ― Wayne W. Dyer
- Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- Everything in the universe has a purpose. Indeed, the invisible intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. ― Wayne W. Dyer, “I Can See Clearly Now”
- What is clear to me today is that I must ignore the opinions and advice of others when they interfere with my own inner knowing. It is enough for me to know that I have a song, and by God, I intend to sing it. ― Wayne W. Dyer
- Everything shows up in Divine time. We get what we need on the schedule of a force much larger than ourselves. This invisible force moves the pieces around in its own way, in its own time, to harmonize with the perfect precision that defines every cubic inch of space and time. ― Wayne W. Dyer, “I Can See Clearly Now”
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. ― Wayne W. Dyer
www.drwaynedyer.comhttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/2016/06/05/when-you-change-the-way-you-look-at-things-the-things-you-look-at-change-wayne-w-dyer-the-father-of-motivation-healthy-positive-mind/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/w.dyer_.jpghttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/w.dyer_-150x150.jpgINSPIRATIONALInspirational Quotes,Wayne W. Dyer