This is what happens to your body if you drink warm lemon water in the morning – Healthy Positive Mind –
Lemon is a cure-all fruit for our body and is a powerhouse of vital nutrients as well as antioxidants that are essential for restoring the health and rejuvenating the entire physical system. However, when Lemon is combined with Honey and lukewarm water it becomes a even more potent health tonic which has some amazing benefits. So start your day by drinking a glass of fresh honey lemon water and revitalize yourself with all the wonderful benefits of honey lemon water.
7 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water in the Morning
- Improves Digestion: Lemon juice helps loosen and flush out toxins from the digestive tract. Lemon juice can help ease indigestion, heartburn, and bloating. It also helps to move your bowels in the morning, hydrate your colon, and stimulate bile production.
- Boosts Immunity: Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C, which helps strengthen the immune system and fight cold and flu.
- Boosts Energy: Lemon water gives you an instant boost of energy and improves your mood right at the start of your day.
- Assists Weight Loss: Although lemon water on its own is no weight loss miracle, it can definitely help you achieve faster and long term results. Lemon water is satiating, helping you overcome the urge to snack in between meals.
- Is Antibacterial and Antiviral: Lemons have antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help fight the flu, cold, and soothe a sore throat.
- Boosts Brain Power: The high levels of potassium and magnesium in lemon water are beneficial for brain and nerve health. Lemon water can give you the boost you need to fight depression and stress.
- Fights cancer: Lemon’s antioxidants also reduce the risk of several types of cancer.