Magnesium Chloride: Simply Does Wonders for the Body – Healthy Positive Mind –
“Magnesium is a miracle mineral known for its healing effect on a wide range of diseases, as well as for its ability to rejuvenate aging body. It is known for its essential role in lot of enzyme reactions, particularly in connection with the production of cellular energy, for healthy nervous system and brain and also for healthy bones and teeth. Surprisingly, the compound magnesium chloride is also impressive fighter against infections.”
The above statements are by a retired biochemist and nutritionist, Walter Last, in which he summarized the crucial importance of magnesium for our health is not excessive. It is doubly true because the magnesium intake through food greatly decreased due to the use of inorganic fertilizers and excessive calcium intake and also because the medical profession over-emphasizes our need for a high calcium intake and taking supplementation with calcium at the expense of magnesium.
Calcium and magnesium work together in the body, but are opposite in their effects on our metabolism. This was mainly result of the activities of the parathyroid gland, which seeks to maintain a constant level of combined calcium and magnesium in our blood and their balance with phosphorus. If the level of magnesium is low, calcium levels must rise to restore equilibrium.
It’s an even bigger problem when the parathyroid glands are chronically over stimulated, usually in combination with an underactive thyroid. It is a common situation with the presence of candidiasis, amalgam dental fillings and root canal treatments. It seems that all that suppresses thyroid function and over stimulates the parathyroid gland.
What is done with calcium that is in excess in the blood?
When there is a chronic inflammation it is thrown it into the tissue. It leads, for example, the calcification of joints, as in arthritis, and the calcification of ovarian and other glands, resulting in the reduced production of the hormone. Calcified kidneys eventually lead to the need for dialysis, and calcifications in breast tissue, especially in the mammary ducts, is often resolved with unnecessary mastectomies and other invasive treatments.
Magnesium chloride is composed of 11.8 percent magnesium bound to 88.2 percent chloride. It is obtained by evaporation of salty water, usually seawater (and also from the Dead Sea). After removal of sodium chloride bitter content remains that consists mainly of magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate. Magnesium chloride is much less bitter than magnesium sulfate.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE
Magnesium chloride is beneficial in a wide range of diseases. This includes diseases of the digestive tract such as colitis and gall bladder problems, Parkinson’s disease, bronchitis, pneumonia, emphysema, sore throat, tonsillitis, colds, flu, whooping cough, measles, rubella, mumps, scarlet fever, poisoning, acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, itchy skin, impotence, prostatic hypertrophy, problems with the brain and circulation, asthma and anaphylactic reactions.
- Magnesium chloride re-establishes mineral balance in patients with arthrosis, encouraging organ function, such as the kidneys to secrete”acidum uricum” – (uric acid).
- Regulates the operation of the nerve-muscle and participates in the transmission of impulses in the nerves.
- Magnesium chloride is a major factor for psychophysical energy and keeps balance in the mechanism of action and relaxation of muscles, muscle fatigue, and preventing their spasms, strengthens muscles, and it is advisable for each athlete.
- Magnesium chloride is required for proper operation and functioning of the heart, plays an important role in many biological processes.
- It improves digestion and gives drain energy, is a good antidepressant and an excellent tool for stress.
- Plays the most important role in regulating body temperature.
- It is useful for the prevention of high cholesterol.
- Regulates the bowel function.
- Plays an important role in the bone formation and in the metabolism of the carbohydrates and proteins.
- This is beneficial for problems with irritated nerve-muscle like tetanus, epilepsy, etc…
- Reduces the amount of fat in the blood, acts against arteriosclerosis, cleanses the blood, revives brain cells, gives and maintains vitality-youth till old age
- Solves the problems with the prostate and hemorrhoids.
HOW TO PREPARE MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE HEALING PORTION?
Boil one liter of water and leave it to cool. In a bottle or other glass container put 33 grams of magnesium chloride (can be found in nearest Pharmacies) and add the cooled boiled water to dissolve the crystal, give it a good mix and then cover it.
There is no need to place it in the fridge.
Recommended daily dose: small size coffee cups, depending of the age of the person and the level of the sickness.
bestherbalhealth.comhttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/2016/03/05/magnesium-chloride-simply-does-wonders-for-the-body-healthy-positive-mind/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/mg-cl.jpghttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/mg-cl-150x150.jpgNATURAL REMEDIESBone Health,Magnesium Chloride,Mineral,Nervous system