The King of All Grain Foods and A Natural Healer, The Best Sources of Living Chlorophyll – Healthy Positive Mind –
Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
Wheatgrass is a natural source of laetrile (B17), a potent cancer fighter.
Wheatgrass Juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today. However, to get the full benefit, the chlorophyll must come fresh from a living plant. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder.
Chlorophyll contains enzymes and super- oxide dismutase, a copper-containing protein found in mature red blood cells. This enzyme decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a more manageable form, thereby helping to slow down the aging process.
Wheatgrass juice contains crude chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without side effects. In addition, scientists have never found wheatgrass to be toxic in any amount when given to either animals or humans.
Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 115 minerals from the soil.
Liquid chlorophyll has the ability to get into the tissue, where it can actually refine and renew them.
In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul smelling odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, to cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power.” He said, “Chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs.”
Earp Thomas said, “Wheat is the king of all grain foods”. He found that an ounce of wheatgrass in a gallon of fluoridated water would turn the fluorine into harmless calcium-phosphate-fluoride compound. Used in wash water it adds softness to the face and hands. In the bath, it is most soothing. It stops bleeding, eases itching, and helps sores and pimples to heal.
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass juice
- Weeping and dry eczema and even in conditions caused by insect bites or infection.
- Wheatgrass juice is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a natural healer.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body and helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. This is beneficial because the brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly- oxygenated environment.
- Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables.
- It is especially good for athletes because it is a juice and is assimilated in 20 minutes or less, and uses very little of the body’s energy to extract the nutrients…
- The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.
- Wheatgrass juice cures acne and even helps to remove scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet, of course, must be improved at the same time.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and can be used as a body deodorant.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle wheatgrass juice for a sore throat.
- Drink wheatgrass juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheatgrass juice helps to keep the hair from graying.
- Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass, spitting out the pulp.
- Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- Wheatgrass juice improves arthritis. Soak a cotton sock with 6 ounces and place on affected area, cover with plastic bag.
- For minor eye irritation apply strained wheatgrass juice mixed with half pure water in an eye cup for 15 – 30 seconds.
- Massage 6 ounces into the scalp and cover with shower cap for 15 minutes to help eliminate dandruff.
- Wheatgrass juice can be used as a douche for many feminine complications.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open because it is high in magnesium.
- Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.
- Wheatgrass is gluten-free because it’s cut before the grain forms.
- By taking wheatgrass juice, one may feel an increase in strength and endurance, renewed health and spirituality, and experience an overall sense of well-being.
- Another benefit of wheatgrass is you can grow it in just about a week, right in your own home.
Note: If you decide to use wheat grass you need to be very careful though, as excessive amounts of wheat grass can cause you to become very nauseous. It is also not a food but a detoxifying herb and should not be consumed every day for long periods of time.
thechalkboardmag.comhttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/2016/03/01/the-king-of-all-grain-foods-and-a-natural-healer-the-best-sources-of-living-chlorophyll-healthy-positive-mind/http://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/wheat.jpghttp://positiveandhealthymindsd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/wheat-150x150.jpgHEALTHY DRINKSChlorophyll,Health Benefits,Wheatgrass juice